What is Lasik and why
Lasik Laser Surgery in Delhi – Lasik Eye Laser Surgery in Delhi
“LASIK stands for laser in situ keratomileusis, means using a laser underneath a corneal flap (in situ) to reshape the cornea (keratomileusis). Lasik Laser Surgery is a medical procedure that involves the use of Lasik Laser to reshape the surface of the eye. One can undergo Lasik Laser Surgery for correction of myopia (short-sightedness), hypermetropia (long-sightedness) and astigmatism (uneven curvature of the eye’s surface).
During the Lasik Laser Surgery, Lasik Laser Surgeon will place anaesthetic drops in your eye and will use a special eyelid clip to avoid eye blinking. During the procedure, you will not be able to see out, however; you may see a red or green light. Lasik Surgeon will use a highly precise instrument with a blade (Microkeratome) or a Laser (IntraLase), to cut a very thin flap in your cornea. Your surgeon will open the flap (like the cover of a book) and use the computer-controlled laser to shape the cornea underneath. It will take about 30 seconds to remove the right amount of your cornea. Lasik Surgeon will then reposition the flap so that it can bond to the rest of your cornea. You won’t need any stitches. Lasik Surgeon will prescribe antibiotic eye drops to put in your eye to help prevent you getting an infection.
“Lasik Laser Surgery is most safe, painless, reliable & permanent removal of Glasses technology available for almost two decades”
Most common introspection done by Lasik Patient before undergoing Lasik Surgery
- I am tired of relying on glasses or contact lenses? Looking for a longer term solution?
- Do I need to go of permanent removal of Glasses with Lasik Laser Surgery?
- Whether I am fit for Lasik Laser Surgery?
- Where to consult for Lasik Laser Surgery in Delhi?
- What the type of Lasik Laser Surgeries available in Delhi & which Lasik Surgery is best for me?
- What is the cost involve in Lasik Laser Surgery?
- What precaution I need to take after Lasik Laser Surgery?
Centre for Lasik Delhi has one the pioneered Lasik Surgeon in world having expertise of more than 25 years of in conducting vast numbers of Lasik procedure & various ophthalmic procedure, is consider as most trusted, reputed & pioneered name in the world in performing Lasik procedures. Our Experts has earned great respect among ophthalmic fraternity as guide, trainer or mentor to upcoming Eye Surgeon in the field of Lasik
You can reach him directly at +91- 8826134489 or 8447314061, also can submit your any query about Lasik procedure, technology or cost through form box provided below – we will revert you at the earliest.
The biggest concern shared by Lasik patients choosing the right lasik technology at reasonable rates and what discount they can avail. Our experts has the expertise of successfully performing thousands of Lasik procedures so far and we are the highest Lasik performing Centre in Delhi at lowest rates. Also we avail you best possible discount which can ever get any where.
Lasik Laser Eye Surgery Cost at Our Centre
- Customized Wavefront Lasik Surgery (both Eyes) > Rs 22,000
- Aspheric Customized Wavefront Lasik Surgery (both Eyes) > Rs 27,000
- Advanced Aspheric Customized Wavefront Lasik Surgery (both Eyes) > Rs 32,000
- SBK Thin Flap Advanced Aspheric Lasik Surgery (both Eyes) > Rs 45,000
- 100% Blade Free Intralase Advanced Aspheric Lasik Surgery (both Eyes) > Rs 75,000 (Starting)
This purely non commercial site launched to create greater awareness about Lasik Laser Surgery in Delhi for removal of glasses and contact lenses. And it’s absolutely free resource for Lasik Treatment Seekers. If you have a question, please feel free to call us anytime at +91- 8447314061